Student tuition only accounts for a portion of our overall expenses, and we rely on the generous contributions of individuals and funders to fund the difference. Administration of the Youth Chamber Connection is provided by Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras, with significant administrative and financial support also coming from our collaborators at the PIttsburgh Youth Symphony Orchestra and City Music Center of Duquesne University. You can also make a donation to our tuition scholarship fund to help a deserving young musician enroll in our school year program or attend our summer camp in Chautauqua.
Support for Youth Chamber Connection comes from:
- The McCreery Fund of the Buhl Foundation (through support to TRYPO)
- The Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency (through support to TRYPO and PYSO)
- The Allegheny Regional Asset District (through support to TRYPO and PYSO)
- BNY Mellon Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania (through scholarship support to TRYPO)
- The Paul J. & Charlotta Ross Young Musicians Fund of The Pittsburgh Foundation (through scholarship support to TRYPO)
- The Jack Buncher Foundation (through scholarship support to TRYPO)
We would love you to join our list of supporters! There are a number of ways you can support Youth Chamber Connection! As TRYPO is a 501(c)3, all donations are tax-deductible.
1. We Love Good Ole' Fashioned Checks!
Please make payable to TRYPO with YC2 in the memo line and mail to:
Youth Chamber Connection, c/o TRYPO
212 Ninth Street, Suite 601
Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
2. Donate Online!
You can donate through Paypal here - using your checking account information or a credit card, and follow directions on the screen. In the "Special Message for Charity" box, please indicate this is a donation for YC².
3. Donate An Instrument!
Do you have an instrument in the back of your closet that needs a good home? We are always looking for good quality instruments that we can either sell or loan to students. Please contact us if you have an instrument you would like to donate!